Monday, May 20, 2013

The Heidenmauer(Heathens Wall) /1000 Post

The Heidenmauer(Heathens Wall) from 4th century A.D. is the only preserved structure from Roman times.


Saturday May 18, 2013
Teal Racerback Tank Hand Me Down From L
Diva Skinny Jeans From Old Nay~12.99

Hello Everyone. Today marks my 1000 Post. On Saturday we went downtown. We spend almost everyone saturday in downtown Wiesbaden.  We love trying out new place to eat. Plus finding new thing to see.  Hubby and me have passed by the Heathens Wall a lot. This was the first we took a picture of it. I told hubby it would be the prefect spot for an Outfit of the day. Which he was nice and took my picture. 


I have started to wear my concats again.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY. 

22 comments:

  1. That teal tank is so cute Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to explore your new town. Love the OOTD picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Amy! Nice post! Kiss,Paolo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 1000the post, that is awesome.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow 1000 post thats awesome! congrats and really loving your teal top!

    Link up your Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow congratulations on the 1000th post! I still have a long way to go to get at that point. :)

    And I love the teal, you look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 1,000 posts. That's huge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's so exciting how you're traveling and seeing so many places now that you're over in Germany. I'm so jealous. congrats on 1000 posts!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on your 100th post!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful pictures ^__^

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on 1000! And love the photos!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, 1000 posts! It takes determination.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your 1000th post! Germany sounds like it is great. You look great wearing your contacts.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute photos and congrats on your 1000th post. That's dedication :)

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool photos!
    Maybe you would like to follow each other? xx
    http://superfakekids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!