Friday, August 30, 2013

DIY: Nail Polish Display




Source
Mine
Hello Everyone. Today I'm linking up with H&K Style Journey Pin it and Did It.  Seen I have become a housewife. I have a good amount of free time on my hands. That when I'm not working on getting my house done or running errands.  So I have been going on Pinterest a lot. I came across this picture that a person turn a picture frame in to a display tray.  After seeing it. I knew I wanted to make one for my nail polish. Since I didn't have any extra picture frame. I knew I had to go buy one. Before I went out and brought one. I decide to go to the reuse center. It is a center we have here. Where people take there unwanted stuff and drop it off. So other people can get use out of it. Everything there is free. I went over there one day. Just to look around. To my luck I came across this heart picture frame.  Only problem it had a broken standing. Which is probably why it landed in the reuse center.  I didn't care that the back way broken. 

I came home that day and finish taking the broken piece off with a pair of pliers.  Once that was off. I went to my old greeting card and find one that I sent to my hubby.  When he was deployed back in 2006 and put that in the frame. After the frame was put together. I put the frame in my bathroom and put my nail polish on it. Now I have a pretty display frame and It didn't cost me a thing. 

The reuse center has become my favorite place to go. I go a couple time a week just to see what I can find. The other day I brought home a filing cabinet. Which I need another one. I'm hoping I can find another cute frame. That way I can make a cork board for my desk. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY.

15 comments:

  1. This is so cute! What a fun and pretty way to display your nailpolish. So much better than my nail polish. It's just shoved in a plastic tub, ha ha! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear how are you?
    How many colors!!! love all of them,
    great idea! :)

    xoxo

    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooo, sooo, soooooooo CUTE! You should make those and sell them on Etsy, they would be good to display perfumes as well!

    xxx,

    Danielle Faith
    Importance of Motivationvia My Beauty Empowers Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dear! great blog! I follow you <3 hope you follow me back

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute. i have mine stored in a drawer lol. i need to upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi i loved it
    I am following ur blog via bloglovin
    hope u cn follow back
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have such a reuse center over here too. One can find some great things there! Nice job on the frame!
    http://styleidoscope.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love yours! The frame is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!