Saturday, September 7, 2013

Monthly Remix Recap: Pink Button Up From H&M

February 11th, 2011~ Red Lace Cami and Crystal Jeans
August 26, 2011~ Red Lace Cami and Jeans
February 14, 2012~ Red Tank and Khaki Pants
June 3rd, 2012~ Pink Cami and Flare Jeans
October 17, 2012~ Lace Vest and Khaki Pants

Hello Everyone.  I haven't done a monthly recap post in 2 month. So I decide it time to bring it back. My move in to my house really throw my blog off but its starting to get back to it regular programs. Thanks again for support my blog during this move back to Germany and in to my new place. Now on to my recap. I brought this shirt 7 years ago when I lived in Heidelberg. I can't tell you how many time I have worn this shirt before my blog day. I just know that I have gotten a lot of use out of this shirt. Since I have started my blog 3 year ago. I have worn this shirt 9 times on my blog. In 2012 I figured out a few new way to wear this shirt instead of just adding a red cami under it. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute top! Lovely looks :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!