Sunday, December 22, 2013

Snowflakes Ornament


REMIX OUTFIT
Snowflakes Earring From Target~.75 Cent( 2010)
Stud Earrings Gift From Nicole of NYC on my Mind
Uggs Boot Christmas Gift From Hubby(2007)

Hello Everyone. I wore this outfit yesterday to do some running around with Hubby. We went and check are mail box. Which there was a gift in there from my Best Friend. Who lives in the states. I can't wait to open it up. I put it under the tree for Christmas day.  Also while we were out we went to the grocery store for some stuff for Christmas day.  This year it will be just be Hubby and me. Which is okay with me. I do miss all my family back in the states but I do talk to them a lot. Which I love. 

Day 21 and 22 Christmas Item~ I went back to the Christmas Market on Monday December 16 and find the reindeer I wanted. Which I'm so happy the lady had this beautiful pink glitter reindeer. Which now sits on my baker rack in the kitchen.  The tree on the right is a tree I spotted as we were out yesterday. We were at a red light and I was like OMG that tree is cute. It has Christmas gift hanging from it. 

HAVE  GREAT SUNDAY.

14 comments:

  1. You look pretty doll great outfit very festive. Happy Sunday I know that feeling Christmas with everyone I know you guys will have a special one with new memories..
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so festive, I love it :) And cute Uggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be hard to be away from your family for the holidays but at least you have your hubby!
    I love the vest with your shirt - looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard being away from them. I just happy we all have facebook to get in touch with each other.

      Delete
  4. As usual phenomenal post! You are a champion!
    I can see that you love what you are doing!
    Thanks for posting! I love you :-*

    Merry and peaceful Christmas full of magic: - *


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment :) feel free to enter my giveaway :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/2013/12/giveaway-time-30-romwecom-voucher.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute look! Hope you have a great Christmas!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great :)
    Amazing look

    Kisses Sylviaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the red long sleeve top, perfect for holiday!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  9. That tree is beautiful but I especially love the Hot Pink Reindeer and your Red Tee. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!