Friday, January 24, 2014

30x30 Day 5~ Statement Friday



REMIX OUTFIT
Black and Sliver Triangle Necklace From Takko Fashion~2.99 Euro(4.05 Dollars)
 Hoop Earring From CR~4.00
Stud Earrings Gift From Nicole of NYC on my Mind
Barrettes From Target ~4.99
Black Wedge Uggs From DSW~69.98 

Hello Everyone. I find this triangle statement necklace and the being of the month. The moment I laid eye on it I knew I had to buy it. Best part it was on clearance for 2.99. So I picked it up. I have been try to find the perfect outfit to wear it with. So today as I was getting ready I knew I had to add the necklace to my outfit. Which it works prefect with my black and grey theme. I have going on. 

On a random note tomorrow I'm going to dinner with my friend for Sushi. I so can't wait. We have had them plan for a few weeks now. The restaurant is all you can eat and you get iPad to order you food on. I will try to do my best to get picture of the place tomorrow. 

No post for tomorrow. So day 6 and 7 will be up on Sunday. 

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND. 

21 comments:

  1. Love the blazer you look amazing in this outfit. Have a great weekend doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit dear..especially your blazer and necklace is looking beautiful...:-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is your best Outfit on the 30 for 30 remix so far. I love that Blazer and Your Necklace. You are doing such a great job with this challenge.

    And I'd love to Guest Post for you. MY E-Mail is ada.furxhi@gmail.com. E-Mail me to let me know the details and when do you need the post by.

    Looking forward to hearing back from you. Enjoy the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing doll !! love your blazer and color of the lipstick :) have a nice weekend doll ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im wearing covergirl outlast lip stain in 402 with sugar rose tinted lip treatment on top of the cover girl

      Delete
  5. You look so cozy! Love the necklace :) Thank you for sharing!

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lookijn lovely girl...been a while i came here...hope u good!! t
    thanks for your visit! new post is up :D
    fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blazer is so cool
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blazer and the necklace!
    Great look! :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute ! :)




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. that sounds awesome!! happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that blazer! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear :) great outfit, love your blazer!!!

    http://www.teanonsolomoda.com/

    Kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute outfit! Your husband must have really good taste! I've seen that he has given a few pieces of some of your outfits to you as gifts. My boyfriend is hopeless at buying clothes for me! Haha. I love your make-up! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yes my husband has good taste for the most part. There is time he pick stuff out and I like no thank you but 90% of the time he gets it right. I lucky that i don't have to worry what he going to wear out of the house.

      Delete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!