Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WIWW:Flowers


Pink Almost Famous Jeggings From The Px~19.00
Flower Earring From Forever 21~.49 Cents
Pink and White Flower Headband From  MOA 7.95 Euro(11.06 Dollars)
Big Buddha Amber Floral Boot~From DSW 24.47

Hello Everyone. Since it is warmish outside today. I decide to wear my ivory sweater with my new pink jeggings. To make this outfit more spring like I added my flower boots. I also add my new flower headband. That I got in Paris. Which this outfit is prefect for spring. Which tomorrow is the first day of spring. I can't wait. I need to go and buy some flower for my empty flower pots outside. 

pleated poppy

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

23 comments:

  1. so cute! you look so springy! we just got more snow, so i will have to live vicariously through you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will get some warmer weather soon.

      Delete
  2. Aw thats a gorgeous little head piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look pretty and comfy nice outfit.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the floral boots! Fun spring touches and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute with that flower head band honey...really adorable....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute headband!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the headband :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour of those pants is amazing!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww you look so springy!! I really love the color of your pants!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw love that floral crown! So pretty!

    Mara at M Loves M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit! I like your floral headband and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww! I love this! Love your floral headband!
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That headband! Cray cray adorbs!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look so cute !! love your headband :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look very cute in photos here. Loved you headband :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi dear thanks for the visit and beautiful post love your floral crown =) new post on my blog too http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!