Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Monthly Recipe: Proatmeal

 Ingredients
2/3 cup cooked oatmeal, prepared with water
1 scoop of protein powder
1/2 cup of fresh or frozen berries
1-1/2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
Splash of skim, almond, rice, or soy milk.
 
Directions
 Combine ingredients in bowl

Hello Everyone, This month recipe is an easy breakfast meal. Which I enjoy eating. I do make mine a little different then what the recipe calls for. I don't use the water to cook my oatmeal. I used 1/2 cup of almond milk. After I add the milk. Then I add my protein powder in it. Stir it up and then pop it in the microwave. Once it done cooking. I add my blueberries and walnuts. With the items I use up above this recipe is 451 calories. It keep my super full until lunch time.

Recipe is from the  Insanity elite nutrition book.

HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.

19 comments:

  1. Healthy great recipe.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like it would be very filling! a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NUM! Sadly, we cannot get oatmeal around here... have to wait till we go to an american supermarket :/
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember you telling me you where lactose intolerant too :) Love the oatmeal!

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya having lactose intolerant suck. That why I love silk milk. I can have it and not have to worry about having issue's.

      Delete
  5. Yum! WHy have I never thought of this? I love the idea of adding protein powder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks delicious and it's great that it is so healthy for you!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh very delicious recipe!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love oatmeal! must try this one :)))

    Leonor
    www.thesparklinglemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nutritious, healthy and yummy. I know I'd love it. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!