Sunday, July 13, 2014

Summer Tag



Hello Everyone. Today I being you the Summer Tag. It has been awhile since I have done one of these post. The last one I did  a post like this was in December.   I find this tag on Emma's Blogging World. I came across her blog by googling summer tags. 
1.What’s your favourite thing about summer?
My favorite thing about summer is the warmer wether. 

2.Do you have a favourite summer Drink?
Pink lemonade or Strawberry lemonade

3.Is there a location you like to go each summer?
I don't have a location I like to go to each summer

4.Favoruite make up look for the summer?
A nice natural look

5. Dresses or Skirts?
Both

6.Sandals or Ballet Flats or Pumps?
Sandals and Ballet Flats

7. Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for the summer?
Up, I love wearing my hair in ponytails or bun during the summer

8. Deep Smokey eyes or bold lips?
I'm a bold lip kind of girl. I have never down a deep smokey eyes

10. Favourite music for the summer?
Pop and hip hop 

HAVE GREAT SUNDAY.

16 comments:

  1. Super fun post, wish it was summer here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's winter over here, so im FREEZING while reading your lovely summer post ahahah

    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like going to my rental beach house on the weekend. I try to go every weekend unfortunetly rain sometimes put a damper.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice summer pics
    kss
    =)
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/7-tips-for-walking-camino-de-santiago.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag!!! I also love bold lips ^^
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. great tag. i love reading different answers :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adoro el verano, es la mejor época, bonitas fotos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great Tag Amy !! i would also love to wear natural makeup look during Summer :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!