Thursday, October 2, 2014

BBCA DAY 2~ I love Olive

REDISCOVER/ REMIX OUTFIT
Neon Pink High Low Shirt Christmas Gift From Janet(2012)
Arugula Canvas Drawstring Vest From Old Navy~20.96
   Flare-Leg Jeans~ C/O Kmart 21.99
Pink Flower From Family Dollar Store~1.50 
Pink Lacquered Anchor Circle Earring From Forever 21~1.50
Olive Green Flats Hand Me Down From My Friend G
Hello Everyone. I had no idea what I want to wear today. I just knew I was going to wear something pink. Lucky Curvy Girl on the Run. Is hosting a style challenge for October on Instagram.  Today item to wear is something olive. So since the only thing I own that is olive is this cargo vest and pair of flats. I knew that what I would style. So at first I put on a pink button up long sleeve and the vest. 

Amy Fashion blog


After a couple of minutes of wearing it around the house. I decide I would get to hot with the long sleeve.  Since it supposed to get up to 22 Celsius(71 degrees). So it was back to the drawing board. I went in my solid t-shirt drawer and pulled this neon pink shirt out. That I haven't worn in over a year. Due to I don't like how it fits on it. It a reverse high low shirt. The front is the longer then the back of the shirt. Which is just weird to me but over all I do like the color and the neck on this shirt. I feel if I loss so weight I will like it better.

   
    An InLinkz Link-up
   
Today Breast Cancer Topic is Men Breast Caner. They also get breast cancer too. So lets not just think about the women. You can read an article from TIME on mens breast cancer. This article is from 2007.

HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY
 

28 comments:

  1. Pink and olive is perfect doll you look amazing I do mention your great cause on my participation for today.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com/2014/10/layer-yourself-in-pink-for-cancer.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Don't forget to link you blog post up above. That way my other reads and see it.

      Delete
  2. sweety you look very good, like your outfit;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You should go get one. I have worn mine with so many things.

      Delete
  4. What a great cause to blog for! I love that army green vest!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  5. The neon looks great with the vest!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your vest. Great job on this post. Hope you have an awesome and productive day!


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of dressing up for good cause! I have a similar vest, your post just remind me to take her out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love olive and pink together, so so so chic! I will have to try out this combo soon, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the pink and olive together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olive looks good with pink. I wouldn't have thought of pairing them...great idea!! Pink suits you! Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the olive over the pink. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh very cute outfit sweetie~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. An excellent post. I like the vest

    http://www.sibaritismosdeinma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pink and olive is a lovely colour combination!

    Emma | www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!