Friday, October 31, 2014

BBCA DAY 31: Happy Halloween

REMIX OUTFIT
Black Sweater From ORSAY From 2007
Neon Pink Camper Shirt From Old Navy~16.15
 Wallflower Double Bling Belt Skinny Jean From The Px-29.00
Pearl Necklace From The PX
Pearl Earring From The PX
Black Wedge Uggs From DSW~69.98 

Happy Halloween Everyone. To finish BBCA for this year. I decide to wear my favorite color combo of all time. Which is pink and black. Going to keep with short today. Since I have baking to do for tomorrow Halloween Party. Let hope I don't burn myself like I did last year. Last year I was a Zombie Nurse. Your are just going to have to wait until next week or follow me on Instagram to see what I will be this year. 
Zombie Nurse 2013
Amy Fashion Blog

I want to thank everyone who join in to BBCA this year. This was the biggest turn out I have had since I have took this over from Melissa at A Working Mom's Closet.  I also want to give a special shout out to  Ada of Elegance Mommyhood for helping me co-host the last 10 days of BBCA and being a big part of it this year. If you don't read her blog you need to. She know how to rock some mean printed pants like no other. 
   
    An InLinkz Link-up
   
Today Breast Cancer Items is Clinique.

TWO DAY LEFT TO ENTER TO WIN YOUR OWN WEATHER TO WEAR APP FOR YOU APPLE DEVISE. 

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND HALLOWEEN. 

39 comments:

  1. You look amazing doll. Have a great weekend. (Happy Halloween)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!


    Please help me by clicking in some of the links on this post,
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/10/autumn-sheinside-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of pink in this outfit :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still looking good Amy. Keep up the great work.

    Happy Halloween dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a chic and put-together look. Love the combo of the pink button-down, black sweater and white pearls. You look great. Perfect outfit to finish off BBCA!!

    Thanks so much for having me as a co-host. It was a blast!

    Happy Halloween Amy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaa and thanks for the shout-out. I do love my statement pants and patterns! LOL

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ada, Your very welcome. I eyjoyed having you on board with me this year.

      Delete
  7. perfect zombie nurse..and tonight..?i'm so curious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your going to have to wait until next week to find out.

      Delete
  8. love the peep of pink in your outfit! have a great halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see what you dressed up as!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!! :) I love your look!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit!
    www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Amy!!aww!! wwoow!! you look amazing!! you are the most beautiful zombie nurse ive ever seen!hehe! great costume! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your blog is really awesome xx


    otixsm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute outfit! I love it. I also love your zombie nurse costume from last year. How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!